1989 Ranger Truck, with a 4 cylinder Duratech motor, fully built with all Cosworth internals. The truck has everything to run low ten's (customers goal) and summer street use. This thing even has a "dog box" The customer has been working on this build for the past three years.
Our part of the project:
1) Build a full "custom" race harness.
2) Supply and install a "Universal AEM-EMS"
3) Install all sensors and gauges required.
4) Set-up and tune for customers goals.
5) Plus a few small misc items.
After a bit of a delay we just got back to this project, but now it's up and running and back in the customers hands to finish up some misc items over the winter.
I would like to extend a big THANKS to AEM and SB for supporting this product, without them the project would have been a lot bigger head ache.
Below is a short start-up vid.http://www.youtube.com/user/ForcePower1?feature=guide#p/a/u/0/6Kgoer4w89M