You may download the latest Wideband Failsafe PC software here:ftp://aem:firstname.lastname@example.org/cust/AEM_Wideband_Failsafe_v1287.exe!!NOTE!!
Performing the firmware update portion of this upgrade will RESET your device's settings and logger to factory defaults!!!!*NOTE*
This is not a required update, if your gauge is functioning fine then upgrade is optional.PC Software Version v184.108.40.206
Firmware Version v2.20Release Notes:
- Added 0.5 Pulses Per Rev Tach Input OptionInstall Instructions:
1. Download installer from above link
2. Close any instances of PC software and unplug WBFS USB cable
3. Run the installer and follow the prompts
4. Launch the WBFS software
5. Plug in the WBFS USB cable and wait for it to connect ("Connected" in lower status bar)
6. Click Tools->Update Firmware
7. Click 'Yes' when asked 'Are you sure you wish to proceed?'
8. Wait for the 'AEM Wideband Failsafe Bootloader v2.7b' application to open
9. Click 'Open Firmware File'.
10. Select '30-4900_Rev220.hex' and click Open
11. Click 'Program/Verify'
12. Wait until status window says 'Erase/Program/Verify Completed Successfully'
13. Close 'AEM Wideband Failsafe Bootloader v2.7b' application by clicking the 'X' in the upper right hand corner
14. Be patient, it may take 10-15 seconds for the WBFS to reconnect **DO NOT UNPLUG THE USB CABLE**
15. All done